**UPDATED** Please read new requirements for sponsorship
Hi! As you know, We love to sponsor different challenges.
Here are our Guidelines for challenge sponsorship. These guidelines are required in order for Cute As A Button Designs to sponsor your group. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your group as well as establishing a mutual beneficial relationship in where I can support your group by providing free images for your Design Team and in return you will be blessing me by not only allowing me to see the beautiful creations made by your talented DT, but you would be such a great help to me by bringing exposure to my humble designs and promoting my Shop. I am truly honored, by your consideration of my designs. Below are the requirements for Sponsorship.
- For each challenge we sponsor, Cute As A Button Designs (aka "Button stamps") will provide 2 single black and white line art images for your DT to create a showcase post on your blog
- You are required to place our badge on your blog sidebar with a link to our Shop http://cuteasabuttonstamps.com/ Please be advised that this is a requirement that needs to be met and I will be checking each blog to verify that our badge with a working link to our Shop is on your challenge blog sidebar before providing any images for upcoming challenges. My desire is to not only build good relationships with individuals of integrity within the crafting community but to also have a mutually agreeable one. Sadly, many challenge blogs have taken advantage of obtaining free images and yet have failed to do their part in supporting my designs by placing my Shop badge on their blog with a link to my Shop. 😞 Therefore, if this requirement is not met, I will, sadly and with deep regret, not sponsor your group.
- We request that participating DT members share their creations/projects on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuteAsAButtonDigiStamps/ and that they link back to the Cute As A Button Designs shop on their blog post.
- Also, please send me a list of your image choices from my shop http://cuteasabuttonstamps.com/ at least 3 weeks prior to the challenge date. Each image will be sent directly to the blog coordinator who requested it.
- We ask that you please Do Not Share provided images between designers as that is contrary to our angel policy. We also ask that if a designer requests an image, they create a project with it for the challenge showcase post.
- The prize for each challenge will be 2 single black and white images of the winner's choice. Please have the winner contact me at email@example.com and have them put the Name of your challenge and Winner in the subject line. The images they request will be sent directly to them.
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’ Numbers 6:26
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuteAsAButtonDigiStamps/
Challenge Blog: http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/